How to make a reservation of device
1) If you want to make a reservation and you have already created an account, please log in to the system. Otherwise, first do a free registration where you fill in your contact information.
- It is necessary to fill in your real data because they serve us to contact you directly.
2) Choose the device you want to reserve.
3) Read its Operating Rules carefully. In case of non-compliance your further reservations will be blocked without compensation.
4) Select the date and time of the reservation.
5) Make your reservation!
6) You can find an overview of your current and past reservations in the "My Reservations" section.
7) It is also possible to cancel the reservation and release the device for other users.
- An unpaid reservation can be canceled by the user in the "My reservation" section. If you want to cancel a paid reservation, please contact us via email.
- The date and time of the created reservation cannot be changed. You can only cancel the reservation and create a new one.
- In the event of cancellation, only a proportional part of the reservation fee is refunded, see Terms and Conditions (if a reservation fee is payable at the device).
What happens after the reservation is saved in the system (reservation with a fee)
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation and payment instructions.
- Payment is made online via payment card and must be made within 2 hours otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
2) After successful payment you will receive an email with payment confirmation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code to activate and deactivate the device.
What happens after the reservation is saved in the system (reservation free of charge)
1) You will receive an email with a confirmation of your reservation. The email will contain the activation and deactivation code to activate and deactivate the device.
How to activate the device
1) You will receive the activation and deactivation codes again via SMS 30 minutes before the start of the reservation. These are the same codes you have received earlier by email.
2) Activate the device by sending the activation code (ACTxxx) according to the instructions received or online in the "My reservations" section at the time of reservation.
- Activation can be done from any phone number.
- The activation code can be sent no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the reservation so you can avoid a communication delay. The device will be automatically activated at the time of reservation and not before.
- Some devices can be activated even before the start of the reservation. If the device allows it, you will be informed about it in the email with the confirmation of your reservation.
- The communication delay may be 1-10 minutes depending on the location of the device. Therefore send the activation SMS before the time of your reservation.
How to disable the device
1) The device will be automatically deactivated by sending the deactivation code and you will no longer be able to use it. This will end the reservation and the device cannot be reactivated. It is also possible to deactivate the device online in the "My booking" section.
- As long as the device is active, you are responsible for its use. Therefore if you finish before the end of your reservation, send the deactivation code and avoid unauthorized use (the user who made the reservation is responsible for any mess or vandalism while the device is activated).
2) The device is automatically deactivated after the reservation is over.
Your reservation has ended but you want to continue
1) You can extend your reservation by making a new reservation in the standard way.
2) Keep in mind that new reservation can only be made before the start of the half-hour slot. This means that, for example, at 8:06 p.m. you can book the nearest time of 8:30 p.m. If you want to book a time as early as 8:00 a.m., you must make the reservation no later than 7:59 a.m. If a fee is required, you can pay it even after starting an inactive reservation.
Cancellation of reservation
1) You can cancel a reservation in the "My Reservation" section. When canceling a paid reservation, only a proportional part of the reservation fee is returned even in case of bad weather, cancellation of the reservation by mistake or for other reasons (see Terms and Conditions).
1) If you've forgotten your account password, reset it here.
How to switch the Grillpoint on
1) Grillpoint must be activated first (see How to activate the device). The green diode on the front panel lights up when the Grillpoint is activated.
2) Press the button to switch the Grillpoint on.
- Grillpoint automatically maintains the temperature set by the operator (usually approx. 300 ° C) for 30 minutes, then the heating switches off automatically for safety reasons. However Grillpoint remains activated. Press the button again to continue the heating cycle.
- The heating can be turned off manually by holding the button for 5 seconds. Grillpoint remains activated. Press the button again to start reheating.
- If the button lights up red, the plate is heating up. If the button lights up green, the plate is heated to operating temperature and ready.
- At the beginning of bbq wait until the plate heats up to operating temperature and the button lights up green.
How to switch the Grillpoint off
1) If you press and hold the button for 5 seconds, the heating will switch off. Grillpoint remains activated.
2) For safety reasons the heating switches off automatically after 30 minutes. Grillpoint remains activated.
3) Grillpoint will be automatically switched off by sending the deactivation code and you will no longer be able to use it. This will end the reservation and you will not be able to switch the Grillpoint on. Grillpoint can also be deactivated online in the "My Booking" section.
- As long as the Grillpoint is active you are responsible for its use. Therefore if you end up before your reservation ends, please send the deactivation code to avoid unauthorized use (the user who made the reservation is responsible for any disorder or vandalism while Grillpoint is activated).
4) Grillpoint will automatically switched off and deactivated after the end of the reservation.
How to clean the Grillpoint
1) Every user is obliged to clean the grill plate after themselves for other visitors. In case of violation of this basic rule further reservations will be canceled without compensation and the account will be blocked.
2) In order to spend a minimum of time on cleaning you can use foil, special teflon foils or baking papers for the grill, foil dishes are not suitable (or they must have a flat bottom in order to be in contact with the plate).
3) After you finish bbq and switch the heating off, wait about 5 minutes and while the hot plate is still warm (not hot) pour water over it. This will release the burnt food residues. Use detergent or cleaning products and clean the hot plate with a sponge or cleaning PAD.
4) For simple and effective cleaning we recommend using special products and tools that can be purchased in the e-shop www.parkbbq.cz
PLAYGROUNDS AND ENTRANCES
How to unlock the door
1) By sending the activation code the diode on the panel will light up green and the door will automatically unlock.
2) Some entrances allow you to open the door before the reservation itself begins. You will be informed about this option in the email with a confirmation of your reservation.
How to lock the door
1) By sending the deactivation code the door will automatically lock and the diode on the panel will light up red. This has ended the reservation and the door will no longer be able to be opened again with the activation code. It is also possible to deactivate the device and thus end the reservation online in the "My reservation" section.
2) The door will automatically lock after the reservation is over. However it is always possible to leave from the inside even after the door is locked.
3) Some entrances are set to automatically lock the doors after a few minutes after the reservation ends. You will be informed about this functionality in the email with a confirmation of your reservation.
4) Always make sure the door is closed and locked when you leave.
5) The door can be mechanically locked from the inside.